Sunday, February 19, 2012

Marriage .. !

I am desperate to understand what does it take for a marriage ? Dad wants me to marry a girl whose family matches with our family in all respects! Mom wants me to marry a girl whose horoscope matches .. Sis wants me to compromise on few things .. if i have to get married .. Every one have one thing in common .. marry only a girl of our caste - our language - our culture - Brahmin - Telugu .. !!

What I want .. ??? The only thing that I know before I see a girl is her education / is she working or not .. sometimes I get a chance to see the photo as well :)

According to popular public opinion - family + friends + relatives + needless idiots .. i reject all the girls on looks .. and only looks matter for me .. Cmon ... thats not true ..  I liked many girls .. but till date all the girls whom I liked in terms of profile + looks .. their horoscope doesnt match with mine .. is it my mistake ? am i responsible for this ? How can i blindly marry a girl whose horoscope matches with mine if I cant be comfortable with her in the first place ??

What I want in my girl ..
Should have work experience - so that she knows what it takes when a person comes from work
Non IT - I am already dying in this mad mad IT world, I dont want my life partner to go through the same motions .. and we dont need to waste our time everyday talking about IT bull shit ..
Traditional yet modern outlook - I know most of the women today have a modern outlook .. I want one with such outlook, yet in front of the family she should be traditional .. !!

Rest all the things follows .. caring / luving / etc etc ...

I want to marry not just for the sake of marriage .. I really want to have my life full filled by a missing partner :( .. I know there are  some likes, some dis-likes, few changes, few sacrifices needed ..but what I want is  to be with her to think about her to do something that cheers her to care for her I dont know if this list ends but above all to Luv her and to be Luved by her!

Time flies .. Age catches!

Caste system in India takes a real toll on the youth .. i know there is an answer for this .. who cares for caste .. religion .. I have to bcoz i cant go against my parent wishes! They are in no mood to think about a girl as their daugther-in-law from another caste! OK FINE .. I am not going against ur wishes .. but plz let me choose my girl .. !

Some times I get losts in the wish lift of the girls .. they want US settled person .. some want only India settled person .. some want IIT/IIM .. some want only 20 Lakh and above .. who knows if you are married today to a person settled in US .. What guarantee can you give that he is not kicked out from US ?

20 Lakhs package today .. can you guarantee a Job today ? world is quickly changing .. you really donno when you will be given pink slip! IIT/IIM's .. huh ??? do you think ppl not here r just dumbs or lazy fellows ? or only an IITian or IIM knows how to care or Luv .. No dis-respect for IITians or IIM's .. they are brilliant minds .. no doubt .. but rest are not idiots!

I found a profile who has all the wishes I wanted in a girl .. she and her parents also liked my profile .. I was so eager to take this to next level .. Sis say horoscopes doesnt match ...!!

I am devastated .. again .. !

No comments: